Your 2014 DSM Holiday Gift Guide is Here!
Posted on November 25th, 2014
It’s that time of year again – gift buying season is here! Sometimes the task can be a bit daunting, but we’ve got your current (and soon-to-be) Broadway fans covered! Check out Dallas Summer Musicals’ Holiday Gift Guide for some ideas and inspiration!
- Mini Packs are perfect if you prefer to pick and choose. Select 3 or more shows starting at $55! Click here for more info!
- Single tickets for A CHRISTMAS STORY are on sale now! Click here to find your tickets!
- CYBER MONDAY PRESALE for KINKY BOOTS available beginning Monday, December 1st! Click here and use code: FIRST (all caps) for any performance in any price level! Offer ends December 14th!
- Gift Certificates are great for the Broadway fan in your life that you aren’t sure what show they would enjoy the most. Just call our Box Office at 214-691-7200 or visit them at 5959 Royal Lane Suite 542.
Not sure who to give Broadway to this season?
- For the Christmastime Fanatic – A CHRISTMAS STORY – On Sale Now and On Stage beginning December 2nd!
- For the Fashionista – KINKY BOOTS – Presale Begins Monday, December 1st!
- For the Classic Musical Fan – THE KING AND I – add it to your Mini Pack!
- For the Thrill-Seeker – THE ILLUSIONISTS – add it to your Mini Pack!
- For the Princess or Prince – CINDERELLA – add it to your Mini Pack!
- For the Child of the 80s – DIRTY DANCING – add it to your Mini Pack!
- For the “Cirque Du Soleil” Fans – PIPPIN – add it to your Mini Pack!
8 Reasons Tickets Make A Great Gift:
- You’re giving an EXPERIENCE.
- Do you really remember every gift you received last year? 5 years ago? Give your loved ones something they’ll remember for years to come.
- You won’t be wasting your hard earned cash – unlike a sweater, tie or pink bunny footie pajamas… tickets won’t get pushed to the back of a closet.
- Instead of playing the gift guessing game with a toy that gets tossed to the side, introduce the kids to the magic of theatre.
- Date night. Need we say more?
- We all know that in-laws are difficult to buy for. Make it a 4-pack and they’ll be pleased with your willingness to share date night with them.
- Ladies: choose to give tickets over gift cards this year, and change up your Girl’s Night Out routine!
- Check the entire family off of your gift-giving list and make it a family affair! It only takes 10 people to qualify for our Group Discount!
From all of us here at DSM, we hope you and your family have a wonderful and safe Holiday Season!