Internet Explorer, “IE”, has a great many security protocols built in to it. Depending on how you have it set up, when you click on a link on our site, it may give you this message:
It is simply a precaution and, when you’re on a DSM site, you can simply click YES. DSM takes the uptmost care in ensuring that our sites are always safe for our patrons to freely come and go on, without worry or concern.
Now, if you would like to change a setting so you don’t see the above message in the future, then follow these easy steps. It should only take 30 or 40 seconds:
1. Go to the TOOLS menu
2. Select OPTIONS (at the bottom of the list)
3. Select the SECURITY tab.
4. Select TRUSTED SITES (the big green check-mark)
5. Once selected click on the button entitled SITES
6. Click on the ADD button to add http://dsmnewsroom.blogspot.com/. This will add our news room as a trusted and safe site.
7. In the “Add this website to the zone” box which should now be empty, type in: http://www.dallassummermusicals.org/, and then click the ADD button again. This will add our main website.
8. Select the CLOSE button9. Select the OK button.10. You’re all set!
approximate time for this task is about 30-45 seconds.