Just Announced! We are hiring!
Posted on November 25th, 2013
Dallas Summer Musicals is currently hiring for the following position:
Ticket Services Associate
About The Position:
The Dallas Summer Musicals’ Box Office provides an excellent opportunity to play a starring role in bringing The Best of Broadway to Dallas. Ticket Services Associates are responsible for providing outstanding sales and customer service to all DSM patrons.
- Contribute to the day-to-day operations by providing outstanding customer service when assisting patrons in person and over the phone.
- Communicate necessary information effectively, such as seating, ticketing, parking and general customer information, to complete transactions in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Conduct sales and exchange transactions using both Archtics and Ticketmaster Host ticketing software.
- Process and balance cash, check, and credit card payments.
- Promote upsell opportunities such as additional shows, and valet parking.
- During season ticket campaign assist patrons in person and over the phone with completing their renewals and new season, additional ticket, and valet orders.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required and some college or prior work experience is preferred.
- Computer skills including Microsoft applications. Experience with either Archtics and/or Ticketmaster Host ticketing software a definite plus.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including some days, weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Commitment to consistently providing outstanding customer service even when operating under pressure, time constraints and dealing with challenging patrons.
- Exceptional communication and listening skills.
- Strong basic math skills including experience handling money and making change.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
- Ability to learn new skills, procedures and software while adapting quickly.
The application for employment can be downloaded by clicking here, or you may submit a resume to email@example.com and reference the position in the subject line of the email.
We hope you will want to join our DSM Team!